White Star Bar
- Bring any New Yorker in and they'll immediately fall in love with the intentionally raw decor, something reminiscent of an industrial chic SoHo restaurant.
- Due to its reputation as a cougar hotspot, you may face some stiff competition at Tomatoes, but the wide variety of sophisticated older women make it a worthwhile location.
- Honestly, it's not easy to make a Manhattanite admit they had fun in Jersey, but this place sure as hell does it.
- This upscale museum is a great space to meet interesting new people, and best of all, the art also serves as a built-in conversation-starter.
As we talk about above, Cougar Life is overall the best site for meeting cougars for anything aside from short-term. In the morning hours of Saturday and Sunday, there's always a line around the corner at the Downtown location. The food is phenomenal, the drinks are strong, and that mayo dip that comes with the fries is pretty unmatchable. The street-fair vibe there also makes it a low-pressure situation, dating free so you don't have to stress about approaching that sexy cougar you've been eyeing.
Share on Facebook Tweet this article Pin it Email. If you're not a big fan of the club scene, we wouldn't recommend this place, but if music, drinks and dancing are your thing, you'll be right at home here. There's brick oven pizza and then there's pizza parlor pizza. This Downtown bar's walls are laden with old typewriters and books, updating usb drivers windows making it a great place to bring an admirer of historic literature.
- In addition to the great menu, Tomatoes also offers a full bar in a lively atmosphere - perfect for chatting up a sexy older woman at the bar.
- This place also offers some treats outside of ice cream, particularly homemade cookies, macarons, chocolates, and cakes.
- Especially when you take some vanilla ice cream and stick it between two ginger molasses cookies.
- In addition to a full bar, this place also has live music and plenty of space to dance, and you'll find no shortage of cougars to chat up.
- But above them all, the ice cream is the real draw.
Every year we try out and rank the top hookup apps and they have been at the top for a while. Searching for the perfect cougar doesn't necessarily mean you have to limit yourself to bars and clubs. And believe us, you haven't seen anything until you've seen a New Jerseyan house some scrambled eggs, pork sausage, potatoes, and American cheese wrapped in goddamn pancake. Below you'll find a list of the top places in New Jersey where you can find attractive, mature women. And best of all, on Friday and Saturday nights, you'll be surrounded by all the New Jersey cougars you could want.
The drinks are named after female literary icons The Miranda, The Scout, The Betty Jo and the food, while not so creatively-named, is both affordable and dead-on delightful. Tomatoes is as well-known for its sushi as it is for the bevy of cougars who hang out there on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. You can check them out for free with this special offer and see for yourself. However, dating if you are actually looking to meet cougars Tinder just doesn't do a great job.
Best place to hook up - Atlantic City Forum - TripAdvisor
10 Best New Jersey Bars Every Bro Should Check Out
The Pool At Harrah s
This small Italian joint on Newark Ave just off Grove St has some pretty great food all around, but the pizza alone makes it a must-try spot in Jersey City. The Archer opened just before the new year came and quickly established itself as a local favorite. Best of all, Midland Brew House is one of the best places to find New Jersey cougars, so you'll have no shortage of options if you decide to spend your evening there.
HOOKED JC SEAFOOD SHACK/ Seafood restaurant in Jersey City
You don't have to take our word for it, you can try them for free and see what your options are in the corner of the state you are. Kyle Dowling is a Cities Editor at Thrillist who can more than likely be seen at one of the above places on the weekends. The people are nice, the coffee is strong, and that Japanese cold brew is the energy injection you never knew you needed.
But don't worry, it'll move quickly, and you'll soon be munching on one of the best Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches the city has to offer. Wonder Bagels is that spot for Jersey City. It's your standard bagel joint, with a number of locations spread throughout the city.
But you'll still continue to order from them. But really, none of that matters once you bite into that slice. With its classic, old-style decor, The Madison seems like a time warp to a different era, so make sure you dress to impress the way they did in the old days. If you're looking to split a pie with whoever you're with, how to know if get this size.